Proper care will extend the life and beauty of your lingerie.
- A bra should be washed after each time it is worn to remove body oils, perfume, deodorant, and lotions. All of these things will break down the fabric and shorten the life of your bra.
- Always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- When possible, hand wash your garments with a mild detergent and hang dry.
- When machine washing, use a mesh lingerie bag and the gentlest cycle on your machine.
- Place the bag in the washer using a mild detergent such as Forever New, SOAK, Dreft, or Ivory Snow. Never use bleach or fabric softener.
- After the wash cycle, hang or lay flat to dry.